Sunday 9 August 2015

COOL STATUS



Cool WhatsApp Status


Best whatsapp status provides the most cool whatsapp status for the persons who want to show their cool personality on some of the popular social messengers like whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc. We have huge and nice collection of most popular cool whatsapp status with also cool status for facebook , cool status for whatsapp , cool whatsapp status in hindi, cool facebook status in hindi . cool quotes in hindi and lots more .
Be Cool and Funny, Let people know that you are a happy go lucky person by putting one of these Cool WhatsApp status. These short and cool status messages on life is the right way to express your feelings.





 The best dreams happen when eyes are open.
Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
Never get on one knee for a girl who won’t get on two for you.
I am probably single….because i didnt forward those chain messages in 2008.
In “Success” all depends on the second letter.
I Love My Country. It is The Government I’m Afraid Of!
I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced
Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.
You are as useless as the ‘AY’ in ‘Okay’.
After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F…
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.
I like to hangout with people that make me forget to look at my phone.
Fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.
I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you.
If at first, you don’t succeed… Keep flushing.
Person you love is 72.8% water.
I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients.
Life was much easier when APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits.
When God sneezed, I didn’t know what to say.
I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life; if I die next Tuesday.
The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
Nothing is over until you stop trying.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME
I drink to make other people interesting.
My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
Beauty is in the eye of the credit card holder.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com